Feb 5, 2009

About Earn Ultimate Money Blog

Welcome to Earn Ultimate Money - a Blog that helps bloggers to generate income streams to their blogs.

My name is Sandeep Indukuri and I'm a graduate student upon the major of Computer Sciences. I’m a part time Blogger making a living from this new and dynamic medium from blogs.


Back in 2008 I looked upon an article about ‘Blogging’. I didn’t know it at the time but that moment changed my life. The moment I say that article, I started a new blog called Earn Ultimate Money


Within 24 hours of reading the article I had started designing my Blog - a personal blog where I’ve explored issues of earning money online and Blogging ever since. I learnt so much from the experience of that blog that I’ve since started many other blogs.

As my blog is growing in popularity and have begun to generate income. Blogging has grown from a hobby (some would say an obsession), to a part time job through to a fully fledged business in recent times. I have slowly built my blogging into a income source that has enabled me to dedicate more and more time to the medium to the point where I am currently a residual income stream blogger.

I hope you all support me in expanding my blogging profession, so that I can help you all to extract all the money making opportunities and ideas to earn a residual income.

If you would like to donate to my blog, Please donate here

No comments:

 
UseAds.com - Advertise your site at UseAds.com! Submit your site and get tons of traffic!
UseAds.com - Advertise your site at UseAds.com! Submit your site and get tons of traffic!